Internet Memez
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokémon Meme Version: The Rise of Weegee

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rules. You MUST Follow Them.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SP
Mario's Head Admin
Mario's Head Admin
SP

Moneh : 15806

Rules. You MUST Follow Them. Empty
PostSubject: Rules. You MUST Follow Them.   Rules. You MUST Follow Them. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Here are the rules. Break one, you get warning. Get enough warning, you get banned. Get banned enough, and we shall never see you again. Okay? Cool. Warning is given depending on how severe the rule is that was broken, and to what extent.

1. No flaming or trolling. Don't even flame back if you are flamed.
2. No one-word posts.
3. No spam.
4. If you don't have anything useful to add to the topic, don't say it at all. Post count doesn't help you any way on this forum.
5. Keep it cool. If someone disagrees with you, don't get pissed off. People have rights to their own opinions.
6. No all-caps. It gets very annoying, and it doesn't help you get your point across any further if it were in non-caps.
7. No Rick-roll. I know, it seems stupid, since he IS a meme, and well, look at the name of this place. But Rick Roll is still VERY annoying, and is only allowed on April Fools.
8. Don't argue with a mod's judgement. If you are having trouble with a mod or another admin, PM me and if they are doing something wrong they will be punished.
9. Don't be a douche. Awesome Face
10. Think before you post. Not doing this can easily lead to breaking rules.
11. No alternate accounts unless otherwise specified. We don't need the same person with twenty different accounts here. It is not cool. Usually leads to an automatic ban.
12. No gross/scary pictures. If you do this, it leads to automatic topic/post deletion. If your avatar or sig contains one... you may find a "surprise" in its place when you return.
13. Have fun! That is the main reason we are here, well, besides working on a game. If you don't have a good sence of humor or cannot take a joke, then you may not have the best time here.
14. Don't piss me or any other mods/administrators off.
15. Don't try to tell a mod or admin what to do. They are qualified for their job, and can do it on their own.

Mod/Admin Rules
1. All rules below apply.
2. Don't abuse your powers, such as giving everyone 99/100 warning, or renaming everyone, or changing passwords. If you abuse your powers, it can lead you to being demoted and possibly banned.
Back to top Go down
https://internetmemez.forumotion.com

Rules. You MUST Follow Them.
Page 1 of 1